Wednesday 10 April 2013

Gym Semester-2

This semester in gym I have improved by that I mean alot!!! Last semester I got a C+ but I think I should get a B If you don't think I deserve a B It's alright just give me a C+ but this is by my perspective... I have been trying really hard in gym I have been trying alot in gym this time I don't give up I try until I feel like I'm about to puke!!! Last semester I wouldn't even try but this semester I have been getting lots of effort and always gain hope in trying until I can't breathe! Before I couldn't even run one lap around the feild but now I can run 3 laps without stopping for breath! I try hard in games when I don't move that means I'm trying not to get caught by some of the people in the games!! But I enjoy all of my games and try to have fun!!! For my beep test I went up to 6.9 but the second one I went up to 8.0 which was a huge improvement!! I proabably stop but I try really hard in gym and take my fullest effort in trying!! In some of the games I'm not so good but in some of the games I'm excellent!! In Gr.7 my fitness would be really poor I wouldn't even try and I would always have an excuse. But when you try and start playing you get used too It and It seems easy! I have been getting really better in running like ALOT!!! And to be honest running is fun!! I love fitness too cause you do diffrent things each 30 seconds and have a 30 second break which really helps!! Now I bring my gym strip too but before I didn't. I try playing badmonton or soccer with my brother which improves my skills in gym! I TRY MY BEST ALWAYS =D

No comments:

Post a Comment